ليتك تهجر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Jura El Galala Ain Sokhna

اذهب الى الأسفل

Jura El Galala Ain Sokhna Empty Jura El Galala Ain Sokhna

مُساهمة من طرف خالد نجم الأحد يونيو 12, 2022 8:58 pm

Jura El Galala Ain Sokhna

The Latest And Most Prestigious Projects Of Ain Sokhna With The Best International Designs On The Most Beautiful Beaches Of The Red Sea, Where Jura El Galala Ain Sokhna Is Located
New Jersey Development has launched its latest coastal project in the city of El Galala, with an investment volume of 1.5 billion pounds, named Jura El Galala Ain Sokhna, and this resort is one of the best projects it has implemented in Ain Sokhna.

If you are one of the residents of the project, this is the ideal choice for those who love to live in peace and enjoy a decent life full of luxury and pleasure, and Jura El Galala Resort is characterized by the availability of many services that cannot be dispensed with throughout the day, in addition to its unique advantages, including location and spaces and prices.

Jura El Galala Resort Location
Jura El Galala Ain Sokhna enjoys an unparalleled location in the heart of El Galala city, close to the most important roads and the eastern desert in Egypt, and it is close to the main roads and axes.

Features of Jura Ain Sokhna Resort’s location

It is located on the most beautiful shores of the Red Sea, and it is a short distance from the Egypt-Suez road, making it easier to reach.
The project is separated from the Movenpick Hotel, a short distance of minutes.
The resort is about 550 square meters away from El Monte Galala Resort.
You can travel about 5 km to reach the most famous resort, which is Porto Sokhna.
The project is only 31 km away from the Ain Sokhna gates.
The resort is located behind Emirates Gas Station, and it is one of the most popular petrol stations in Ain Sokhna.
Jura El Galala Ain Sokhna Project Space
Every effort was made by the developer of the project when implementing it to choose the appropriate space for it, which is estimated at about 10 acres, which allowed this space to establish multiple service facilities, landscaping, and beautiful green views everywhere that surround the village of Jura El Galala, which occupies 80% of the total space, while the remaining 20% ​​of the space was used for residential buildings and construction within the village.

The project also overlooks directly on the seashore, with an extension of 180 square meters and a depth of 200 square meters, the resort includes a number of buildings with exquisite designs, and each housing unit contains 2 modern electric elevators, in addition to that there are 2 private entrances for the residents.

خالد نجم

المساهمات : 274
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/03/2022

معاينة صفحة البيانات الشخصي للعضو

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

 
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
تستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى